The Global Action Plan for Agricultural Diversification (GAPAD) is an initiative to support the Sustainable Development Agenda (Agenda 2030) adopted by the United Nations in September 2015.
It responds to the Declaration on Agriculture Diversification, signed by world leaders during the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC COP 21) in Paris in December 2015.
Close to 40 participants from 14 countries and 5 continents, all of whom were distinguished experts and leaders in fields relevant to agricultural diversification, took part in a roundtable forum held in Nairobi on 25 and 26 October 2016.
- RTF Final report (Coming soon)
- GAPAD AIRCA and SDG2 Keatinge (PowerPoint)
- GAPAD Transforming Agriculture for Good Azam Ali (PowerPoint)
- GAPAD SDG2 Webinar content and feedback Oduor (PowerPoint)
- Ending Hunger and Nutrition in Africa Nyoro (PowerPoint)
- Intensifying sustainable agricultural productivity to meet SDG2 Sulser (PowerPoint)
- Genetic diversity for sustaining agricultural diversity (PowerPoint)
- Increasing investments facilitating trade and strengthening commodity market systems Day (PowerPoint)
- GAPAD Webinar Summary (PDF)
- GAPAD Day 1 (YouTube Video)
- GAPAD Day 2 (YouTube Video)