ERP Administrator cum IT Specialist will be responsible on Managing the existing ICBA ERP system (Microsoft Dynamic) and perform IT management functions – to ensure that all systems are performing well and running securely.
ERP System Administration
- Ensure that the system is performing accurately and efficiently
- Identify and correct and performance issues and errors
- Generate reports and dashboard as needed for the management
- Implement and maintain forms and views
- Implement and maintain business processes, rules and workflows
- Implement and test all changes made to the application
- Manage accounts, administrative and security roles and audit usage
- Maintain scheduled backups to ensure disaster recovery
- Work with ERP vendor to implement upgrades
IT and Systems Management
- Manage and maintain the ICBA in-house computing environment including servers (Linux and Windows; MS Win Server, MS SQL, Exchange, AD etc.), networking (routers, firewall, switches, wifi), MS Windows workstations and laptops and telephony equipment
- Maintain up to date IT asset inventory
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery, back-up procedures, information security and control structures.
- Verifies applications results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented and proper IT Assets control.
- Install new software and hardware
- Detect and fix network and computer faults
- Monitor performance of the network, troubleshoot networking and computing issues
- Secure the network and systems by establishing and enforcing policies and then monitoring access and usage
- Schedule and implement upgrades of server and networking software
- Assist ICBA staff in completing their projects by ensuring the smooth operation of the ICBA networking and computing environment
- Create operational reports and regular reports on the status of the network and the various computing equipment
- Training staff on using systems and equipment
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Coordinating with vendors on Warranty renewal, SLA and AMC on IT infrastructures in DATA centre.
- Coordinating with ISP Etisalat/DU to have run 24/7 UP in Leased Line, Internet and Telephones.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling as per the requirement.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum qualifications of a Bachelor degree in Information and Technology, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Dynamics CRM.
- Minimum 3 years of experience integrating Dynamics CRM with SharePoint, Active Directory, Outlook… etc.
- At least 5 years relevant work experience, with emphasis on network support administration.
- Proven practical experience in Microsoft Server, Exchange, Active Directory, backup and desktops/wifi/laptops etc.
- Understanding of and experience in setting up and running secure networks and systems
- Up-to-date certification from Microsoft and Cisco. Security certifications are a plus
- Ethical hacking and security experience would be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team within multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
- Expert level on computing, problem solving, reporting skills, setting priorities and team building.
- Flexible approach and willingness to assist staff and visitors of ICBA.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
Applicants are kindly requested to send an updated cover letter and C.V combined in one PDF file along with two names as references to:Human ResourcesICBAP.O. Box 14660Dubai- UAEFax: +9714 3361149Email: email@example.com