HR Officer - UAE Nationals only
The Human Resources Officer provides timely and quality support in the main HR functions to all staff, of ICBA and the external clients concerning the day to day HR activities to maintain a supportive work environment.
- Assist the supervisor in the creation and implementation of new policies and managerial directives.
- Prepare offer letters, employment contracts, experience letters, salary certificates, no objection letters, acknowledgment letters, and other letters requested from the HR Section.
- Personnel Management - up-date and maintain staff information on the database and physical files.
- Be the liaison person between Government relations administrators and HR, to facilitate Visa issuance, Emirates ID cards, registration of ICBA/staff cars, government documentations and other government relations requirements.
- Support in the implementing of Training & Development programs to ensure optimal center-wide performance.
- Up-date and maintain Job Descriptions files for the existing and new staff.
- Responsible for monitoring the contract renewal dates of all staff and informing the respective supervisors and the supervisor.
- Responsible for issuing consultancy contracts in accordance with the approved procedures for engaging consultants.
- Assist the supervisor in preparing ad Hoc HR related reports as and when required
- Assist the hiring manager in implementing the recruitment process; like advertising for jobs, screening and sorting out CVs, short listing, interviewing, preparing interview reports and be fully engaged in the selection processes, which includes checking references, qualifications, preparing letters of appointment under the guidance of the supervisor. Send appropriate correspondence to all applicants in a timely manner.
- Monitor attendance of all ICBA staff with the assistance of the time recording system and prepare monthly exception reports that identifies staff who do not adhere to the policy.
- Contact with the medical and life insurers and administrates claims, track status of cases, report and maintain logs, additions for new joiners, deletions for leavers, etc.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as directed by the supervisor
- Bachelor Degree in HRM or any related Business Studies.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of UAE employment laws and practices
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly service oriented with positive attitude
- An excellent team player
- Experience working in an international institution
- MBA degree is an asset
- Experience in ERP and web page HR applications
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Applicants are kindly requested to send an updated cover letter and C.V. combined in one PDF file along with two names as references to: Human Resources ICBA P.O. Box 14660 Dubai, UAE Fax: +9714 3361149 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org