Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum qualifications of a Bachelor degree in Information and Technology, Computer Science or a relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Dynamics CRM or similar system
- Minimum 5 years of experience integrating Dynamics CRM or similar system with SharePoint, Active Directory, Outlook… etc.
- At least 10 years relevant work experience, with emphasis on network design and management.
- Proven practical experience in Microsoft Server, Exchange, Active Directory, backup and desktops/wifi/laptops etc.
- Understanding of and experience in setting up and running secure networks and systems
- Up-to-date certification from Microsoft and CiscoSecurity certifications would be an added advantage
- Ethical hacking and security experience would be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team within multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
- Project management with expert level on computing, problem solving, reporting skills, setting priorities and team building.
- Sound problem solving and decision making
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach and willingness to assist staff and visitors of ICBA.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage
Applicants are kindly requested to send an updated cover letter and C.V combined in one PDF file along with two names as references to:
P.O. Box 14660
Fax: +9714 3361149