IT Systems Administrator
Systems Engineer will help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. He/she will be part of a small team that is providing mission critical infrastructure support to scientists and researchers. He/she will be responsible for delivering the highest levels of IT helpdesk operations and IT services availability.
- Assist IT team lead in managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Become a dynamic member of the IT team and provide helpdesk support to Install, configure, test and maintain windows operating systems, office applications, ERP software, antivirus, file shares and active directory.
- Assist IT team lead to ensure the IT infrastructure availability.
- Provide assistance to monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, implement those fixes.
- Be a key member of the team that will conceptualize to deliver security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Assist IT team lead to liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Assist IT team lead to monitor and Liaise with the vendor for AVAYA system for problem resolution.
- Any other duties as per directed by the IT team lead.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related area.
- 4 to 5 years of proven working experience in a similar role
- Office 365 Enterprise Edition and Azure platform.
- Experience with Windows 2012R2 and Windows 10.
- Solid Cloud experience.
- Virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box).
- Experience with monitoring systems.
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV & AX
- Experience in non-profit organization or research/ Academic institution
- Experience in IT Technical Reporting
- Very Good Communication skills
Applicants are kindly requested to send an updated cover letter and C.V combined in one PDF file along with two names as references to:
Human Resources ICBA P.O. Box 14660 Dubai- UAE Fax: +9714 3361149 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org