Manager – Human Resources
ICBA is seeking to recruit a Manager - Human Resources to provide professional support in job design, resource planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits management, and staff development. The position reports to the Director of Corporate Services and will be based at its headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Women and UAE nationals are encouraged to apply.
- Acting as a strategic partner with the senior management, develop appropriate human resource strategy that complements ICBA’s research and development needs;
- Manage the human resources function for human capital efficiency and service quality;
- Assist the management in organizational design, identifying core competencies, management and development of talent;
- Develop job descriptions with scientists and managers, update regularly and inform staff;
- In consultation with Director of Corporate Services develop annual talent acquisition plan;
- Plan and organize recruitment; market positions in the right media and places, and ensure best talent is attracted;
- Facilitate the recruitment process – selection, offer of employment, pay negotiation, on boarding, etc.
- Maintain staff database, ensure data integrity, carryout analysis, generate reports and provide tactical information to the management to consider and act on staff matters;
- Conduct compensation benchmark studies, analyze and recommend compensation and benefits adjustments as and when required;
- Periodically review policies and recommend revision for effectiveness and relevance;
- Manage medical and life insurance insurances, and other compliance requirements; Liaise with labor and health insurance agencies, process, and maintain required documents;
- Provide timely and efficient services to staff; nurture and maintain a friendly and cordial relationship with staff;
- Lead, monitor and review the performance and reward management system ensuring that appropriate plans are in place for managing succession, retention, talent and career development;
- Develop, maintain and be a role model for a culture among staff that is open to change and supports continuous quality improvement, collaboration, respect and accountability;
- Conduct training need analysis, identify training courses and facilitate training nominations/in-house events;
- Prepare and monitor budget of human resources operations and participate in strategic planning and budgeting of activities that meet and support Center’s objectives;
- Advises management on appropriate resolution of employee relations issues;
- Facilitate matters relating to expatriate’s visa applications, and governmental relations;
- Any other reasonable functions assigned by the supervisor.
- Master’s degree or equivalent professional qualification in human resources or Business Management;
- At least 10 years of relevant and proven experience in human resources function, with at least 4 years in the role of human resources manager, preferably in multinational corporations or international organizations;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, working knowledge of Arabic will be a distinct advantage;
- Proficient in computer skills: word & data processing, presentation, statistical analysis, etc., hands-on experience in HR or analytics software applications is an advantage;
- Familiar with UAE labor and health Insurance laws, and other regulations and practices;
- People oriented, and results driven with excellent interpersonal skills, with an eye for details and able to manage multiple tasks/projects;
- Self-driven, can work independently, ability to prioritize, adapt to changes in work environment or unexpected events;
- Ability to make fair judgment and discretion while handling sensitive issues and confidential information.
Applicants are kindly requested to send a cover letter and C.V. combined in one PDF file along with two names as references to: Human Resources ICBA P.O. Box 14660 Dubai, UAE Fax: +9714 3361149 Email: email@example.com