Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in marketing and/or business development (MBA preferred).
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing, resource mobilization or business planning and development experience preferably in international agriculture research and development.
- A solid understanding of the international agricultural research and development arena.
- Fundraising experience.
- Confident and articulate in all communications in English (bilingual Arabic English would be preferable).
Other Skills and Competencies
- Clear strategic mindset with analytical focus.
- Rapport and relationship building at organizational level.
- Project management skills, problem solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to improve efficiencies.
- Superior interpersonal and networking skills
- Effective business plan, report writing, presentation and proposal writing skills
- Results driven, innovative, creative and able to work on own initiative.
- Professional, energetic
- Advanced computer literacy
Applicants are kindly requested to send an updated cover letter and C.V combined in one PDF file along with two names as references to:
P.O. Box 14660
Fax: +9714 3361149