Our workshops and training courses are open to a diverse range of audiences from different countries and backgrounds. Since its establishment in 1999, ICBA’s training programs have built the capacity of more than 1,650 participants from 70 different countries. Depending on the needs and requirements of our partners and trainees, we deliver our training courses at our headquarters or elsewhere within the UAE, and abroad in collaboration with local partners. So far, we have supported carrying out training programs in 15 different countries.
ICBA is available to provide tailor-made training courses under the following thematic areas:
- Managing water and irrigation systems
- Land degradation and soil management in marginal environments
- Biosaline agriculture technologies
- Plant biodiversity
- Plant biotechnology
- Environmental impact assessments
- GIS technologies and modeling
- Policy and socio-economic analysis
- Strategies to adapt to climate change in marginal environments
To arrange training, please contact: email@example.com.
Please take a look at our training brochure.
Our previous training courses are listed here.