Online training course: On-farm fertilizers, pesticides and waste management
In partnership with the HSBC Bank and Smart Labour, the International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA) is organizing an online training course titled “On-farm fertilizers, pesticides and waste management”.
The training program's main objective is to demonstrate some of the best practices in farm management.
Other objectives include:
- Provide participants with information on better practices in fertilizers and pesticide application.
- Familiarize participants with on-farm waste management practices.
- Showcase example of integrated farm management in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Agricultural waste management experts
- Extension officers
- Farmers/ farm owners
- Other agriculture experts
(Only participants meeting the above criteria will be invited to attend the training)
- Middle East and North Africa
Closing date for registration:
- 15 March 2021
- HSBC Bank
- Smart Labour
Mr. Abdulrahman Rashid Alshamsi, Emirati entrepreneurial farmer
Mr. Ghazi Al-Jabri, Capacity Development Specialist, ICBA