Online training course: Soil and Water Sampling
In partnership with the HSBC Bank and Smart Labour, the International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA) is organizing an online training course titled “Methods of soil and water sampling for quality monitoring purposes”.
The training program's main objective is to demonstrate some of the best practices in sample collection.
Other learning objectives include:
- How to decide, plan, and execute soil and water sampling?
- What are some of the tools used in sampling?
- How to prepare a sample for analysis?
- Farmers/ farm owners
- Extension officers
(Only participants meeting the above criteria will be invited to attend the training)
- Middle East and North Africa
Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_2tP4pYpsS5muJAPxuSxAEw
Closing date for registration: 22 March 2020, 14:00 UAE time
- HSBC Bank
- Smart Labour
Prof. Dr. Osama Sallam, Environmental Agency - Abu Dhabi
- Mr. Ghazi Al-Jabri, Capacity Development Specialist, ICBA