Copyright © 2020 International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA)
1. Materials Accessible through the Website
Throughout the website, you may access materials including but not limited to images, information, documents, audio recordings, videos and services (“Materials”) either:
- developed and made available by ICBA (“ICBA Materials“), or
- belonging to or originating from third parties and aggregated on the website and/or made accessible through links to third party websites (“Third Party Materials”).
2. Permitted Use of ICBA Materials
ICBA is a not-for-profit international research center. As such, ICBA makes all of its output (technology, knowledge etc.) publicly available. Therefore, you may download, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, post, broadcast, transmit, distribute, make available to the public, or otherwise use ICBA Materials in any way, provided that:
- you attribute the work and any identified source,
- your use is for non-commercial, research, educational or personal purposes, and
- you, in turn, license such Materials under the same conditions.
Should you wish to deviate from these conditions, please contact ICBA in order to seek prior authorization.
3. Third Party Materials
4. Prohibited Use
You agree not to use this website, including the Materials, for any unlawful purpose or in any way that would violate the rights of others, including intellectual property rights. You agree not use the ICBA logo without our prior written authorization.
5. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
The website is provided by ICBA “as is”. ICBA makes every effort to ensure, but makes no warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of any of the Materials. In no event shall ICBA be liable for any loss or damages of any nature, including special, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, arising in connection with the access, use or reliance on any of the Materials.
For inquiries, please contact: Knowledge Management and Communications (KMC) at firstname.lastname@example.org.